Saturday, December 1, 2007

The first day of december!!

On the first day of December....
It was the perfect day!!! So the night before my friend Camille came from Kelso,Washington and did my hair!! It looks amazing like always!! So when we do hair we normally do each others....So it always turns into a long night!!
The next morning...we woke up at 7:00am....camille had to go to the mall...And James was coming over at 8!! We had the "turkey bowl" at Huskys Stadium!!

It was so much fun!! We won one game and lost two....but I was sorta glad...I didn't think I could move anymore....After the first game the bishop nearly tackled me...I got turf burn!! Then the second game I twisted my ankle again...then the third I got a fat lip from nearly kissing a guy (lol) and a black and blue knee!! But it was so much fun!! James with his sprained ankle (wich we found out on sunday he shouldn't have played) did just fine:)
Then we stopped at James house to get snow gear....it started snowing...and it kept snowing!! We went to Walmart to get a tree holder...it was covered outside!! We went home and still snowing!! Sam came over and we went to costco while James relaxed and as we were waiting for Jeremy!! We got pizza (not very smart before going out to dinner work party) Then we were off to get our tree!! We went to a tree farm in Woodinville (around 6pm yes it was dark) It was the most perfect setting if they werent closing early we could have stayed even longer!!! We would have never thought finding a tree in the dark would be fun...but all the snow on the trees made it beautiful!!! It was fun to shake the trees and try to figure out if it would be perfect when we returned home.... So we each found our trees....and cut them down (well the boys did) we helped hold them :)
We got hot apple cider and some mistletoe!! It was just perfect!!! No fake trees for a long time!!
So then we were off to drop me off at my work party....the roads were horrible... but it made it interesting...Good thing James drove!! We had to pass cars going up the hill!!
My party was fun...a little long but worth it!! The most amazing steak!!! YUMMM!!! If you are in washington and need a good quaint little restraunt "Italianissimo" is great!!
Since it was bad out James was waiting for me so I wouldnt have to get a ride home...so he had fun shopping with Sam and Jeremy for 3 hrs!!
It was such a great day!!! Just the start to a perfect weekend!!!
















No comments: