Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A good day.....

Today is the day where I got to fly out to Spokane,
to meet the amazing ladies of The Coupon Posse'
It was such a fun day to spend with them, and I am so greatful for the opportunity to join them!!

So now I said goodbye to my blog! Here is what I wrote.....



So, when I started this blog I started it to help my friends and family. I never knew the magnitude of people I would touch. It is amazing, the friendships I have made just through starting the blog with so many of you readers. I truly enjoy all the comments, and emails that I receive.

A few weeks ago, I took a moment to reflect on my life. This blog has literally consumed it and I haven't been able to be the wife, mother, and friend that I have wanted to. That day I emailed The Coupon Posse', to see if they would be willing to accept one more person on their blog.( They have such an amazing blog, and do great posts so everyone including the beginner can understand.) We have spent a lot of time talking, and I even flew to meet them yesterday and we decided I would join them in posting.

I didn't want to leave all of you readers, and for me to join The Coupon Posse' you will be able to have great posts all day, without it consuming my life.

I hope everyone understands my decision and follows me to The Coupon Posse'.

Thank you again for all of your support thus far as I'm looking forward to being a part of The Coupon Posse'

Make sure to follow us on Facebook too! HERE

No comments: