Saturday, March 22, 2008

Camilles!!

So Camille and I were planning on a girls/hair weekend!!

I was going to leave on Friday..but since I got a lot of overtime...I got all of Friday off!!

I left late Thursday night after James basketball game (which they won!!) And got to Camilles around 2am!!

We went to sleep not long after I got to her cute little town!!

The next morning I woke up earlier than her and had fun with her kitty alarm clock :) Meow!!

We got hair started early since I am her high matinenace friend!! Then she worked on and off while getting my hair done!!

We went on a beautiful walk...then went to target...and my new favorite mexican place!!

We got back watched movies ( well I fell asleep ..go figure)

The next morning alarm clock kitty again! Meow!!

We went to our ever so famous jack in the box while driving the aveo (its a rental)

We went to this beautiful town Astoria!! Went antiquing..bought some furniture...window shopped..and found this amazing restraunt!!

We had a great weekend!! I can't wait to come back!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Thanks for coming to visit me Birch! I had a blast.

Note to self: next time Birch comes, hide Kitty alarm clock