Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving!!

So another year without my family for thanksgiving....



Well it was an amazing day and with great company!! Since James sprained his ankle the night before attempting to play basketball....I had to pick him up after I got some things prepared for thanksgiving! We went to blockbuster...isnt it crazy they are open all day on thanksgiving!! We bought the new die hard and rented license to wed... We ran back to my house and got the sticky rolls, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie....Off to the first house!!



We went to James sister Jenny's house and she had the house full!! She cooked a 26lb turkey!! We got to her house around 12:30 and ate and relaxed!! I read a book that I needed to have read for my bookclub for sunday "the greatest gift" It was a perfect read for thanksgiving!! James got to watch Ratatuille and Die Hard....



Then we went to his moms house and had another thanksgiving around 5:30!! It was great!! The turkey was perfect...I promised I would try everything (wich I would never do) I liked everything but the yams...but if I liked yams I know they would have been great!! My favorite to my suprise was the fruit salad?? I helped her make it and I thought gross!! But it was amazing!! It was frozen cranberries chopped in the food processor 1 cup sugar and soaked in....then one can of drained pineapples...and coolwhip!! It was amazing!!!



After thanksgiving there...we went to my house and every year I normally decorate that night...but not this year!! James and I just realxed and watched license to wed!! It was a great thanksgiving!!



I would reccomend that everyone read "The Ultimate Gift" it is a great book and will make you appreciate things so much!! There is also a movie...but is quite a bit different!!

No comments: