Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

So today was amazing! We were able to wake up and it be white!! It was snowing again..something we dont get too often here!James and I got up early and were going to take his dad to Leavenworth but since it kept getting worse outside...his dad decided against it! It was ok! We ran to target...then to the grocery store so I can make some last min things for Christmas Eve at his sisters!!

I was baking away all morning then we went over early to help get ready....we waited for Aric and Lena and the kids to get there so we can eat :) We had lots of good food....then watched a movie and talked....then opened presents!!



Afterwards we ran to his mom and dads house and got our presents that my mom and dad sent!We got home and Leilani came over and got our presents so she could wrap them- so we have some things to open together in the morning :)

Then James and I opened our Christmas Eve presents!!!
Hmmm...I wonder what they are???

Then I got our stockings ready.....Now time for bed!!

No comments: