Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day!


We woke up this morning with our little bundle of joy! I dont think you realize how long it takes to get ready with a newborn :) Feed the baby, dress him, get his bags packed...spend a second to get yourself ready...then get the baby in the car seat!

We got ready and were almost on time for Christmas at James Mom's and Dans! Emerson was dressed as santa looking cute as ever!It was so nice to spend Christmas with family....it is hard not having my family close so it is so nice having family and friends that are always there for me!

So Christmas morning we had breakfast with James family...it is so fun having all his brothers and sisters and their kids...and on top of it all of his step brothers and step sister with their families! It makes for a fun time!

This year we did a white elephant gift exchange and it is always fun! We ended up getting pass the popcorn game and James got a utility knife and bullets! Emerson got some cute outfits from Tad and Hilary and James mom and Dan!

Later in the day we took a nap..and went home to clean up and relax.

My parents flew in and got in around 9pm. James dad went and picked them up! We were so excited for them to come and meet little Emerson!

Once they got to our house they met Emerson and then we started opening Christmas presents! It didnt last too long Emerson was hungry and my parents got sleepy.....

So the day after Christmas...we had Christmas with my mom and dad!Our house got filled with lots of gifts for Emerson...from my parents, Gideon and Pam, My grandparents, and all my aunts and uncles, and my cousin Rob and Deanna! Thank you everyone!!





Here are pictures from the day after Christmas!

No comments: