Monday, December 21, 2009

Emerson James Wagner



After 23 hours of labor...I started having contractions at 3am on Sunday the 20th! My due date...after a long day at the hospital I started pushing at 11pm and pushed for 2 hours. Then he wasnt coming out so we had to have an emergency c - section... which I was able to feel it all! So lots of numbing medicine! At 1:56 am on Monday the 21st. Emerson James Wagner was welcomed in the world!Emerson was 8lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. It was so great to have a room full while I was going through labor and pushing! I am so greatful for great friends and family!! Thank you Sam & Jeremy, Maggie,Jenny and James for being there for me all day!!!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

He is so cute! How awful about your C-section though! I cannot hear these stories ;)

vie nasution said...

cute baby,,, say hello from Indonesia, don't forget to come to my blog,,,