Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy Busy....Something fun while I am catching up!

Now while I am catching up on all my blog entries...and trying to get new pictures from everyones cameras....

1. By commenting on this entry, describe one memory that you and I have shared together. Readers, here is your chance to tell your fellow blog readers about all the embarrassing things you've witnessed.

2. If you have a blog, post these instructions, and I will in turn share a happy memory of my own on your page.

If you want to get on our email list for all of our pictures and updates....email me at sarahb2749@gmail.com ..... soon our blog will be private so let me know!

1 comment:

Julie said...

My favorite memory is and always be the times you've cut my hair...it's been great having you make my hair look amazing, and catching up. Miss you and James in the ward hope married life is treating u well.