Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tag!!!

Tag from Sam- here we go...

4 Random Things I Love About My Husband

1. How he always knows what to say!
2. How he brings out the best in me!
3. How he always knows how to make me laugh!
4. How he gets better everyday!

4 Jobs I've Had

1. John Roberts Hair Studio & Spa
2. Remedez Salon
3. Firstline Security - Sales and Office Manager
4. Kings Mattress- Administrative Assistant (slave jk)

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1. How to lose a Guy in 10 days
2. Notebook
3. Transformers
4. Failure to Launch
*Seriously every movie I own I have!!

4 TV Shows I Watch

1. Gossip
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Samantha Who
4. King of Queens

4 Places I've Been

1. Europe- Italy,Germany,Switzerland,Austria,
2. Mexico
3. Canada- Whistler My Favorite!!
4. Hawaii

4 of My Favorite Foods

1. Mexican food!!
2. Little Ceasars Pizza!
3. German food
4. California Pizza kitchen chopped bbq salad

4 Places I Would Like to Visit

1. France - next year!
2. Africa
3. Australia
4. Hawaii again!

4 Things I Look Forward to in This Coming Year...

1. Halloween
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Skiing!!

I tag..anyone who wants to do it!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney Bennett said...

I didn't know you worked for firstline! When did you work for them? I worked for them too. I worked as an Assistant to the Reps in the corporate office in Orem. IT SUCKED!!!!! Luckily I got laid off by them with pretty much the whole staff a couple weeks before they went bankrupt and had to lock their doors. Oh they are such a horrible company! Were you the Office manager for the Everett office? When did you work for them?